The Foot And Ankle Healthcare Center, PC
Metro Nashville - Madison, TN
About Dr. Carmen April
Dr. Carmen April is a native of Mississippi and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Mississippi State University with a B.S. in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. She then successfully completed a 3 year Podiatric Surgical residency at Providence Hospital in Southfield, MI.
Dr. April enjoys all aspects of Podiatric Medicine including conservative and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle. She loves to educate her patients and lecture in the community about foot health issues.
Dr. April is a member of the following professional organizations:
* The American Podiatric Medical Association
* The Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association
* The National Podiatric Medical Association
* The American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
* Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc
* Junior League of Nashville - Human Trafficking Awareness Committee
* Breakfast Club of Nashville (Professional Networking Organization)
* Moves & Grooves, Inc. - Board of Directors
* Women in Numbers: Junior Board of Directors (previous)
Honors & Recognitions
* Nashville Business Journal 2020 Women of Influence Award Recipient
* Junior League of Nashville Exceeding Expectations Outstanding Provisional of the Year Award Recipient
* Power Moves Award Winner (Nashville) - Medical/Health Category
* Nashville Business Journal Top Forty Under 40 Award Winner
* Nashville Emerging Leader Award (NELA) Winner
* Nashville Athena Young Professional Nominee
* Young Leaders Council (Nashville) Graduate - One of Nashville's leading leadership development programs for Young Professionals
* New Leaders Council (Nashville) Graduate - Nationwide leadership development program
Dr. Carmen April is married to Mr. Lionel Washington and together they love to travel and experience the great local restaurants Nashville has to offer!
We welcome you to the practice today!
1994 Gallatin Rd North
Madison, TN 37115
Hours: Mon - Thu: 9AM - 4PM